The Johnson County Fair is a non-profit organization that began in 1897 and is committed to providing a fun, family-oriented atmosphere.
- July 25 – Livestock Entry Forms Due
- July 28 – Pageant Entry Form and Picture Due in order to be included in Pageant Program Book
- August 1 – Pageant Entry Forms Due
- August 9 – Johnson County Idol Auditions
- August 13 – Fair Parade Entries Due
- August 18 – Home Economics Exhibits (except Flowers & Baked Goods) check in between 1-7 p.m.
- August 19 – Home Economics Exhibits (Flowers & Baked Goods only) check in between 9-11 a.m.
- August 23 – Pie Baking Contest Entries Due at 12:45 p.m.
- August 23 – Pet Show Registration begins at 1 p.m. show starts at 2 p.m.